ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    yeay baybe .. huhu .. at last .. i got to go for harie rayer wit all of ma frenz starting from tomorrow .. =)
    n great thing .. people ask me to tag along coz they noe em bored and juz bored .. woohooo ..
    okay okay .. i noe itz kinda stupid dat i actually get myself overjoyed ova dis .. hehe ..
    kaes kaes .. ermm .. ..

    [ATTENTION!!!! I GOT DIS LIL' PROBLEM!!!!]

    heyy .. my mum n dad actually plan to have a pet cat .. !!!! a cat u noe .. wallau .. haiya .. em actually scared of cats .. yalah .. sounds stupid but .. dats my weakness .. hehe =)
    all of my family members actually excited about dis stuff .. alamak!!! how sia .. yalah .. cats are cute .. but .. watceva!!

    okaes okaes .. em gonna put up some pictures of Cappu,Dino and C.J .. wanna get to noe dem? get ur handphone's ready .. get their numbers down .. =)



    + PrEsenTiNg .. .. +

    [ dA 6 mOnTh oLd kiTTy .. DinO .. maLe yaR ]


    + PrEsenTiNg .. .. +

    [diS iS CappU,DiNo's mUmmY .. eM noT surE bOuT dA agE]


    + PrEsenTiNg .. .. +

    [dA mOsT kEchOrabLe unTie oF minE wiT C.J]

    yerp people ..all da cats look kinda cute to [yesh i noe dat] .. huhu .. n yeay they are the kinda "garfield" type .. n their fur is soo smooth .. better den my face i tink .. soo soft .. okay okay .. i've not yet to touch it .. from da look .. i noe la horr .. so pray hard i'm gonna be fyne wen dae dae cums .. [da dae i had da cat larh] hehe .. .. =)

    I've Made My Mark

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, November 04, 2006 @19:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.