ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    yeay .. huhu~ em going out todae .. em going for harie rayer wit my frenz .. haha .. actually derez not many ppl going wit us .. derez about 7 only .. plus me 8 larh .. huhu~ great rite? alah .. no need many many larh .. sum will do .. but .. great ting .. we're going to lots n lots of houses .. haiya .. u noe wat? yesterdae i almost becum a business woman .. huhu~ yalah .. call ppl again and again .. huhu~ yeay .. everything gonna be going smooth .. hahax .. and well .. em actually now waiting for my sista to cum back from school n den i cud go larh .. n aiyoyo .. i must bring her along .. haiya .. and well .. itz okay larh .. tak cerewet .. huhu~ em going to his house todae .. n wow .. haha .. verie cheerful arh me todae .. huhu~ hehe .. n well .. sorie not much to update coz i have to vacuum my house after dis .. yalah .. i verie hardworking mahs .. huhu~

    n yeay .. em wearing baju kurong todae .. green color .. huhu~ itz last years one .. huhu~ i got a lot and a lot of green kurung wit me .. haiya .. n well .. da usual .. em not wearing heels todae .. juz a normal,simple n sweet hi-sandal .. huhu~ stylo .. huhu~ okay okay .. got to go larh beb ..

    FezEriLzfLiQ~

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 @11:59 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.