ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Do you believe it when i say,MY HANDPHONE DROPPED INSIDE THE FREAKING TOILET BOWL?!


    No,it's not funny at all. Well maybe it does,a little. Ah fuck. Well,i was kinda panicked though when i couldnt do anything about it,not even to switch it on. Little did i know it's gonna be that bad. Well it is,after soaking it inside the toilet bowl for,10 seconds? HAH! Ah yes,after i flushed the toilet bowl,then it slipped inside. My skirt's pocket was kinda big that's why. AND,there wasnt any urine whatevershits. I was told by a couple of friends that i should dry it using the hairdryer for quite sometime and let the water inside evaporate. I don't know whatthafuck they are talking about when it comes to science shits and as soon as i reached home,i try to find my old hairdyer and i did as what they told me so.


    Thank Lord,i was patience enough and was smart enough to try to switch it on although theres still some water on the screen. And to my surprise,it's freaking ON! Yes mafakas,it's on! Nyahahaha xD i couldnt get more excited and happy. The screen was perfectly fine for the touch-screen and theres isnt any blurr whatevershit and hell yes,so as the keypad. Well,changing of phones is the most troublesome thing to do in the world. Not when theres alot of things stored inside. Now,i can stop worrying and remind myself not to bring handphones to the cubicle ANYMORE! Bahahaha ;)

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @16:51 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.