ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    yup yup .. basically yesterdae me and my family went to Vivo .. huhu~ n yeay .. we did had fun down dere .. it is huge,fun and exciting .. haha .. it is sooo big dat i actually got a headache .. huhu~ mum got a great idea of going dere .. n well .. u shud go dere .. it is a must!!
    n den .. we went to Harbour Front Shopping Centre .. we had our lunch dere .. at New York Pizza .. n well .. we ate pizza n cheese fries .. yalah my father was soo kiasu of eating it .. huhu~
    den,my mum make da decision to Queenswae .. haha .. soo boring .. it got nutting dere .. i was soo kinda tired ..
    n well .. lastly we headed to Westmall .. my father wanna buy sumting .. n shhhh .... itz a secret .. huhu~ n to end da dae .. we had our dinner at Lestari .. we ate western food .. huhu~ and at da same tym,my parents told us bout da past stories .. n yeay .. itz quite sad actually .. on how my father and my grandma got seperated .. soo .. im lookin forward to mit her .. n well .. yesterdae we really really had fun going out together as one awesome family .. n we really had fun .. i love it ..

    n well .. me and my sis did snap sum pics of two of us ONLY .. huhu~



    us in da toilet .. i admit,we got nutting else to do!! em taller den her!! huhu~


    yeay .. dat was her shiok sendiri after peeing .. hehe =)


    n yea .. dats me .. hehe .. taking pics was da best rite? huhu~

    okay okay .. dats dat .. so .. i'll update soon .. tml maybe .. n yea .. em taking my results tml at school .. aiyoyo .. soo,hooping dat i will be in da same class as my kambings .. haha .. n yup yup .. he's not gonna be in Singapore tml .. huhu~ aiyoyo .. gonna miss him seyy .. n hopeee to rebond my hair tml too!! soo .. c yea!!!

    FezEriLzfLiQ~

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, November 12, 2006 @19:15 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.