ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Last saturday,we celebrated Sasa's advanced and Zamy's belated 19th birthday. Plus,Sofie's as well at Scape,outside the indoor lab. I was already late to meet up with Iika & Iraa. But as soon as i reached,i went about at Cineleisure to find if there's any cake shop available. But unfortunately,NO. So,i met up with the two girls to collect Sasa's HUGEEE birthday cake over at Ira's house in Punggol. Afterwhich,we trained back to Somerset and i parted with them for a short while to buy the cake at Centrepoint and to meet Reg as well. It was my lucky day i guess,that i managed to purchase one beautiful cake which actually the last piece :D Reg then was freaking late and as soon as we exchange hugs,we quickly get our ass at Scape back again.


    Ira was soooo cool to get this cake online. She's a really sweet girlfriend,no doubt about that! And now,some people thought there's gonna be one cake only,which is for Sasa. But heh,actually,there's one more that hmmm,kinda surprised some of the people including Zamy,i supposed. HEH XD


    Told you,they were soo cute together! :D


    One mission down. But,i've got another mission to go. And this really makes me extremely nervous and shivers,hardcore. I'm a really shy girl,i don't even know how to approach him to give the present i've been preparing since,January(?) Lama eh! So,without me realising,Ajie and Irwan actually helped in a way to have this thing done for me. They shouted for his name and i've left with no choice but to hand them over to him. Told you,i was shy! SURPRISE SURPRISE! XD


    And,that was the Chopard watch i've been talking about for months!
    Annnnnnd,he's holding it and taknak kasi orang lain tengok anymore. Heh,tak lah main2 je lor. So,basically,i'm like sooo relieved everything's over now and i shall worry no more for any presents that i've yet to buy and surprises that i've yet to prepare. Thanks Zamy for being the first person to REALLY appreciate everything i've done/prepare and it was enough to touched me actually. And now,thanks to everyone who came down for the celebration and thanks Ira for allowing me to carry on with the plan although we have another celebration going on. And to Zamy,from the bottom of my heart,i really hope you'll love it although it's just a simple one((:

    Let's get back on track for today's schedule. I had another dentist appointment for my tooth extraction. It was the back tooth though. And swear,the pain is hell. I had my ass on that dentist chair for only 40 minutes,and i don't know what in the world they're doing and the injection they gave. It was a terrible one,though. The doctor had to pull it so hard to let it out. Obviously,i'm in alot of pain and cried. So kental! And,the funny part was,i couldn't even talk. HAHAHA,macam orang bisu pulak. I had to change the wool every freaking 30 minutes and i havta thank Mus for waking me up every hour. Although my mouth,tongue and lips isn't numb anymore,the pain is still there and worst still,i'm already down with 38 degrees fever.

    Malay O'levels tomorrow and i HOPE,i can cope with everything and recover by tonight so it's easier for me to concentrate. On another sad note,i've not eaten for the whole freaking day,and i'm kinda hungry and thirsty. I can only do that 6 hours after the treatment which is later,at 9pm. Haiyah,susahnya hidup :( And to top it all,THANK YOU IRA for the awesome pictures! Love you baby :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @19:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.