ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    third from the left,fourth from the right.
    A piece of memory for more than just a year. Humans thought i'm totally over it,which of course i said i am. But today,i've decided not to keep it in the dark anymore. Yes,i'm not over it yet. Maybe just a portion of it,but not totally. Don't ask me why i brought this old shit again,i'm just unsure why. But one thing for sure,i do miss those time very much. Times when i know,the world seems so perfect having someone there for me. Yes,i can be so jovial and laugh most of the time but that does not determine that i'm happy. And yes,i've learnt my lesson although i'm left for no valid reason. I've become a better person and thanks for changing me for someone better Tim. Hey,even though i'm leading on another path in life,i can never forget you for someone that i once love all of my heart. A great piece to remember sometimes. So now,can i have someone to give me some motivation for everything that's happening around me? I seem so lost,fuck :'(

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @16:20 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.