ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    HELL YES xD Major Papers ended today. So,i'm only left with my Mother Tongue which i'm re-taking plus the Science MCQ which only requires own probability to answer those without any studying ;D HAHAHAHA. Nothings more exciting than to be free from examinations and secondary school life. Not to mention the O'levels which had a great time torturing & pressuring us. Thanks for that. Well,it might not be OFFICIAL yet,but hey,i'm feeling the heat already :D HAHA.

    Nothing beats the feeling of satisfaction. I slept at 3.30am yesterday just to do revisions for my POA,together with Yani via sms-es. HAHA. It was tiring but i gotta do it as i wanna ace my POA. So,there i am,all awake until wee hours. Had only 2hours of sleep before waking up for school. Need to have another round of revision before entering the examination hall. And well,my sacrifice does worth it ;D The papers went well,i'd say. Heh. Soooooo,papers all down. Now,i'm looking forward to tomorrow,where my cousin whose's from Jb is coming over and yes,cousin's getting married on saturday! Sexciting much xD

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 05, 2009 @19:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.