ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    WORLD,I TURN SEVENTEEN TODAY.


    Well,that was last year's. No cakes for me this year,i supposed. Much more for any surprises,HAHAHA. I'd like to thank everyone who is kind enough to wish me happy birthday be it via messages/facebook/mouth etc. I appreciate it real lot :D And to the lovely 5A2 who sang a birthday song for me as a whole class just now,it was really nicee. Also,thanks ya'll for loving my short-silky hair just now,HAHA. Suddenly good hair day pulak. And not to forget,when Fathin Amira sang for me birthday song infront of the crowd yesterday during Singapore Idol's interval. That was really touching,swear. Whatever it is,you guys are really kind. And yes,i'm staying at home today :( Kinda sad as it's just like any normal day. But,my 17th doesnt ends tonight as i've got Monday to look forward to! xD

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, October 08, 2009 @15:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.