ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Nowadays,i feel like i'm all alone,i'm all by myself. I didn't feel the love anymore,not from anyone. Yalah,except for the fact that my cousin is getting more and more closer to me though we've JUST realised we're related and that he's been taking good care of me caz we're working at the same place. Besides that,no,i didn't have anything. Not from the love of every perspectives. Friends,buddies,them,all of them. From a lover? That'll be a hundred years from now i guess. I just envy people who have them,who can feel them pretty much. But sadly,when they have/achieve it,they didn't appreciate it. Damn annoying.

    And now,they are all pretty much excited for their holidays next week. Me? Fuck lah,i havta stay at home and work. Sibei lanciao. Of course i'm mad,i havta stay here all aloneeeeeeee and them,enjoying themselves in another part of the world. No food,no money no nothing for 5 days. Could you believe that? As for today,now,everyone's eating outside. And me? I've been left all alone at home while they're outside enjoying a good meal. I've not eaten since yesterday,mind you. Annoying much.

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, December 17, 2009 @21:04 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.