ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    On 07th November the other day,one of my bestest cousin get married. So,these are the Raw pictures that i managed to upload. The rest,MALAS. It's in random order,so yeah.

    nicee hantaran,niceeeee chocolates.


    gila babi

    best cousin,heh. which of course,the one in black is my sister.


    my family,without my dad.

    the brideeeeeeeeeeeee.

    Solemnization. bila aku punya turn nieeeeeee?

    Graduated.


    Exchange of rings.

    DAY TWO.




    the twins niece,kakak & dedek.

    Dani Muhaimin,the nephew.

    cute much,eh.

    Nurhan,

    he's the screaming king,Irfan.


    the BIG family. which of course,theres moreeeeeeeeee.
    RIYAN! the bestest nephew. Riyan berak berak~

    On the other note,last monday,my parents went to my aunty's friend house to collect another persian kitten. Yeah,she's damn small lah. Only 4 months old. Damn cute,and yet to adopt with the new environment. I wonder how these cats gonna get along with another newbie here. I bet,they'll fight all night long and will bully this kid. Haiyah. Oh well,selamat ada kandang. Siapa jahat,masuk kandang pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeee.


    YET TO BE NAMED. She's nameless,for now.

    TOMORROW INTERVIEW FOR ZARA'S RETAIL JOB,FINALLLLYYYY!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @12:44 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.