ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    5 reasons why i'm looking forward for this weekend.

    1. OCBC volunteer
    2. It's my cousin's wedding!
    3. It's the last week of school for 2nd semester
    4. It's the last week of being a Year 1 student =D
    5. My baby is coming back to Singapore after 3 long week! :D

    But nevertheless, exams are just next week and i am really working very hard :O

    Well, hello March!

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 03, 2011 @17:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.