ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    JUST SOME COOL PIECE OF SHIT TO BE SHARED WITH YOU GUYS.

    JUST FOR LAUGH #1.


    TITLE: HOW I SNEEZE.

    I don’t know how some people can sneeze like:



    When I sneeze, it’s like:


    HAHAHAHA DAMN RIGHT, I KNOW.

    TITLE: WHEN I MEET MY EX, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:


    I was like

    He’s like

    Then he walks off and I’m like

    I see him and his new girlfriend and I’m like



    Then she tries to start a conversation with me in front of her I’m like

    In my head I’m like



    She walks off then he walks off with her and he turns around be like

    Then I’m just sitting there like

    HAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST DIED :B

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @22:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.