ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    heyy .. itz been around 4 daes if not uppdated my bloggy .. n yerp . my cousin's wedding has gone smoothly .. n alhamdullilah . da sah jadi suami isteri . ahks . n well .. em bz da whole dae being kendarat dose stuff . n yup yup .. em gonna uppload sum pic so .. enjoy it horr .. =)


    us n my lovely cuzzy .. Asliyah .. n wait a minute! where's my dad?


    dis is da bride .. aren't she gorgeous?


    aiyoyo bang .. releks . y look soo nervous? ermm .. tok kadi name aper uh? hehe ..


    wah wah wah .. happie nyer Abg Charlie? mentang2 da dpt adek ipar baruu! ahks ..


    huhu~ romantic! kiss horr .. ahks ..


    Asliyah&Abdul Rahman wit da marriage cert .


    me& my family .. n well . where da heck is my lil' sista? aiyoyo .


    Abg eddie&untie johor[fav aunt] nyanyi seyy! tk ajak .. huhu~


    he's da best bro of mine . ler .. if not i'll be singing wit him but em soo busy . sorie horr bang .


    my mum's enjoying herself .. dont u tink she looks young n like Saloma? ahks .


    evening dress .. she looks like cinderella larh . soo pretty!


    dis is da place .. Hong Kah C.C .. nicely n well done!

    n well .. dats all da pic dat i can uppload .. ahks .. well .. em happie larh now i have a new member in my so call family .. n yerp .. i did enjoy myself dat dae .. and at da same tym did dose kendarat stuff .. n did u notice sumting? i look ugly on dose pics coz em soo tired n got noo mood to take pics soo,sorie horr .. ahks . many ppl saes dat my mum lokks like Saloma n well she did coz u noe wat? early in da morning olready ask me accompany her to da salon to get da hair done .. hehe .. n well .. she's my mum .. ermm .. not much to sae coz em now sick .. fer two daes olready! yalah . coz overwork myself n well .. eat dose medicine actually make it to da worst! em hungry!! but,i dont feel like eating . aiyoyo . n ppl.dats dat! n well . nutting .. ahks . =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, November 20, 2006 @12:18 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.