ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;enduring this part of me

    Im suffering from a GREAT hair loss currently . i don't know why but every time when i comb my hair,there's always strings of hair that falls . so,i feel kinda irritating with this kind of stuff . likewise when im taking a shower,shampooing my hair . so basically,im just lazy to buy a new brand of shampoo just to refrain from this to happen again . its not because im lazy but there's always other reasons for it (:

    my mum woke me up early in the morning and asked me to buy our breakfast and some ingredients for cooking . without taking a shower,i just wash my face and brush my teeth and went off . that's me =) so yes,i've not even showered till now . i dont feel like to,today . and i dont think its an offence not to take a shower for a day on our school holiday,right? again,i ate Mee Soto for my breakfast today . 3 days-straight horr .

    supposingly,PrettyBoy wanted to bring me and my siblings out to where i don't know . just a day out but i don't want to cause i don't feel like to . and well,his working right now . && oh yes,im having my Cheerleading Practice today but im not attending it for the second time due to my laziness and i have no interest in Cheerleading anymore . although im the Captain for Cherokee . oh sorry . people are taking their measurements for the costume that they are wearing on the actuay day today .

    talking about Cheerleading,i don't see many houses getting ready for it . except for Lakota and Apache,maybe? Cherokee are starting but not Mohegan . as for the previous year,Cherokee and Mohegan was the first two houses to start the practices but not this year . so,i wonder how's it gonna be on the Sports Day . because we're only left with only 3 weeks before the actual day . make it work =)

    Today's the last day of work for my lovely mum . She's gonna fly off to Russia & USA (not Upper Serangoon Road) this coming Saturday . her flight is at 7:30 am in the morning and we're sending her to the airport at 4 am,if im able to wake up at that point of moment . i will be having another rehearsal of GOH tomorrow . and again,the NCO's will be having our Leadership and Mentoring Lecture at Home Team Academy from 8:00 am in the morning till 5:30 pm in the afternoon . dead shit . haha,i guess i need to wake myself up for that lecture and must not doze off half-way like i did for the previous March Holiday lecture on Police Knowledge . oh yes,must remind myself to bring jacket along . i will be cold in that so called 'cinema' lecture hall .

    i have say my piece so,anyting,i will update tomorrow or maybe later in the afternoon if im bored . That's all for now,GoodBye! (:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @13:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.