ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "let me say my piece"
    DILLA

    im hungry . im thirsty . im tired . im having gastric . im having stomach cramps . im having a slight headache and i've not eaten FOR MORE than 26 hours and could u believe that shit? i really forgot to bring my pocket money which mummy left it on the tables so im on a rushh just now coz i woke upp late soo yes,i den realise i didnt took them after i've walked some miles away from home . Sibei Chialat .

    That old hag told us to stay backk to collect some consent froms about NPCC thingy and it really make me damn farking mad . fucks . wats more wen Faizal wanted to talk to us . me & Zanna was like WTF . so,after the talks over,i quickly walk out of the school to see whether PrettyBoy's dere or not . unfortunately,he wasnt dere at all . i was pissed after soo muchh things happen && wats more i nearly fainted while standing under that bloody hot sunn . my visions are all white and im not feeling well . && moreover,i've not eaten for more than 26 hours,mind you!

    i received a phone call from PrettyBoy and he told me he didnt fetch me backk home coz he couldnt wake upp just now . he's having a headache and is not feeling well . like me . ohoh,what makes me really goddamit is wen mummy ask me why didnt i bring my money to school and ask me to tell my sis not forget to fry the chicken coz she scared if my younger sister were to turn hungry . what about me? ahah . all my younger sister kan? OK GOOD!

    PrettyBoy scolded me for not telling him dat im hungry and wanna eat . if not,he would buy them for me . i was like,u expect me to tell u? MALU siaa . im not used to it mah . ok diam . so here i am now,blogging to tell wat actually happened to me todae and yerpp,im now eating my Cup Noodle . its heaven and thank god,i atLEAST got sumthing to eat now,rather than to wait for my sis finish frying that chicken! (:

    FUCKS!

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @19:34 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.