ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Happie 7 Month Anniversary,PrettyBoy! ((:

    Holidays are BORING .

    Juey just met with an accident this morning while sending her sister for soccer .
    He's in NUH now and i cant visit him todae . tomorrow perhaps? Fridae? (:

    _______ lost sum of her money at ______ . i donnoe how dat happen but i swear i didnt go into her _______ and took it . && there's only one person i think is the culprit,dat is my _________ sister . coz she's been nice and buying stuff for me . and wen i ask her where she got that ____ from,she told me it was hers . she collected them . wen i thought its not true coz her ______ money is only $_____ . and i really hope my _____ will not think im the culprit coz yes,im having 60 bucks in hand now . && FYI,dat money,i collected them from my pocket money larhh okeyy! 1 months plus i collected them without eating in school and just starve myself just for that Great Singapore Sale . and i really hope wat i tink is true coz
    IM NOT THE CULPRIT!

    my money,dat 60 bucks,i collected them like hell till i fall sickk . starve myself and stuff so,its not my fault coz i dont even now how the hell to open her cupboard to ______ her money . my money is mine and i dont steal them coz my mum didnt ever teach me how to steal!

    my coinscience is CLEAR! (:

    Stupid People Do Stupid Stuff

    There goes my boringg update . Boring Anniversaryy huh?
    HAHA! (:

    Me,my siblings and all of my cousins are going for Swimming tomorrow at Cheveron Chalet . At Jurong East dere && yeahh,i got a swimming costume with me! atLAST! haha,thanks FAD =) . oh yes,before anything happen;

    Happie Befdae To You,
    Happie Befdae To You,
    Happie Befade To ZANNA!
    Happie Befdae To You! :D
    Wish u longetivity & prosperity && happie2 slalu! ILYSM! ((:

    Yeay! lagi 1 year da lei tengok NC16 kan? HAHA! testing je (:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 @13:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.