ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "absolutely nothing left for me"
    DILLA;


    my dae was horribly suck,i swear . things just dosent go my way . im having a FEVER,mind you . flu . headache . im hungry . im thirsty . i cant do anything . i cant eat . i cant drink . i simply cant afford to do anything . i didnt eat nor drink while in school . i dont feel like to,coz if i does,back to square one . im gonna vomit and i simply hate dat thing . nobody cares about my sickness since yesterdae . "im glad" . ouhh yes,PrettyBoy have not been fetching me backk home for THREE days straight . he's sickk yes,i understand but me too . oh yes,his sickness is muchh worst than mine,i guess .

    so i went backk home ALONE,im sickk and having a FEVER,mind you once again okeyy . i really want sumbody to send me backk home incase i faints half wae thru . but thanks god i can bear with the hot sunn . and yes,im not feeling well now . im really hurt,dere's no medicine for me to eat to,just to kill my painfulness . no one's at home to accompany me,im sickk . no one could prepare my meals for me . no one could do my drink for me and i do it all by myself . pity me huh .


    my sis was at school and no one's at home to lend me a helping hand . soo yes,i force myself to eat wen i couldnt . Nasi Ayam really taste horrible,i donnoe y . my Milo didnt taste good and i wanna sleep but i couldnt . dadddy cant stop calling me about his downloading thingy . now dat my sis are backk home,im glad dat she cud help me den . ok,i donnoe wat im talking about but just bear with it okeyy .

    PrettyBoy simply told me he wanna do sumthing and wanna help his brother-in-law and no offence . i understand . i dont mind,cause did anyone here cares about my sickness? i doubt! PrettyBoy didnt kol me backk wen he told me he would . ok daa,i wanna end this entry and lemme get sum rest . && im having a big big headache,trust me . oh shits;

    kalau PrettyBoy kol aku nnt,ckp ngn dier aku tgh sakit and take care jelarh . tkder org kesah,aku tau . i donnoe wen the hell i could go to the doctors,its been years . i've got no medication now,how am i supposed to recover? Godammit,shits . fucks (:

    i did,but he dosent,dont you agree?


    if he did,he wouldnt neglect me like his doing now .

    && he wouldnt delete that pic dat i gave him,previously . im terribly pissed .

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 24, 2007 @18:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.