ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;a simple note to my PrettyBoy

    its been 4 days since PrettyBoy called me . the last call is when he was supposed to miss call my handphone when he reached back home from Geylang Serai watching the Kuda Kepang thingy . but when i woke up in the morning,there's no call,no nothing . so i thought he was too tired till he couldn't beep my handphone,i guess so .

    days passed . it was Sunday then . 2 days ago . i tried calling him upp but he's no home . i dont know where on earth he is . i waited for his call but he didn't call me yet . && again,when i wanna tell him im going out soon to Orchard with my cousins,no one pick up the phone . so i gave upp . cool . and things continue again and again until today .

    Yesterday,i had my LMSC course at Home Team Academy . previously,i told him i had them yesterdae and i wanna _____ on that day . but he didnt even called me or something . so,i use my Lunch Break time to call him upp . his ___ told me he's still sleeping . Goddamit . and when i reached home,i told Ayu about me having a slight fever and wanted to tell him . but then again,no calls no nothing . i told Juey but then,he also don't know where the hell PrettyBoy is . ehh bestt seyy!

    TODAY . i woke upp at 10 when my dad called me . and i thought of calling PrettyBoy after i took my shower . but when i think again,its still early and i think he's still sleeping . so,i give it a pass . but then,im scared if when i called him,he went out already . so,i called his house number at 12 noon sharp . his sister pick upp the phone and told me HE"S OUT TO JAY J"S HOUSE . oh bestt larh seyy! okeyy,im sickening tired to wait for his calls or something . but,tk sampai hati ehh . ah,mampos la kan . nak kol kol tk mau sudaa . andand,i won't call you,not until u call me . SIMPLE .

    tapi sumpah aku tak sampai hati . but i didn't do anything wrong towards him larhh okeyy! but then,really,i don't know why this kind of things happen but again,i didn't do anything wrong and yupp,idk . for this 4 days,there's only one things playing in my mind . what if we ____? (fill in the blanks) but what actually really happen ehh? kalau kite ____ macam mane? ok daa lah,pikir bukan2 . ok diam .

    old things are repeating . better be patience and i hate holidays for a special reason . dammit .

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @16:49 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.