ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    i kill the rest of my time today watching DVD . so,two movies i chose . they are;
    First Stop: Mr Bean's Holiday .

    somehow or rather i find Mr Bean stupid . but then,the movie was kinda funny too . As you know,this is my THIRD time watching this movie,again . a movie which is rather fun to watch but at times,i really think Mr Bean is silly . he actually left his passport and wallet at the telephone booth when that little kid took his video camera . want to know more about it? catch it yourself then (:

    Ratings: 8.5/10



    Next Stop: Spiderman 3

    I really love watching this movie . oh my -___- Peter Parker really look good huh . his stunts,his dance and his smile really make my day . oh like real . so yes,Harry's dead after saving Mary Jane and the most touching part is when M.J and Parker was back together again . no no! its when Parker tried to propose M.J with some champainge and violin music but hence,it dosent turns out good . Watch for yourself if u wanna know more (:


    Ratings: 10/10 Awesome ((:


    What's next about me & PrettyBoy? ((:

    This is my second post for today . read the one below for the first one i bloged in the morning (:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @17:48 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.