ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Drinking a cup of Nescafe is really addictive. I will always drink them when i feel like it. But,a lesson learnt. I shouldn't drink them in the middle of the night cause it might just leads to difficulty in getting myself to sleep. I drank one last night while reading some magazines,and that really get my eyes wide opened. I can't getto sleep so,i went online and chatted with some friends. Not good enough,i watch some videos. Once i get tired of typing,i off-ed the lappy and force myself to sleep. It dosen't work for another time,so i texted Fee. We exchage a few stories and opinions and yeah,she felt sleepy already. And after those jazzy mazzy,i realised it's already 5.38am in the morning,lol. And i gotta wake up at 9 to meet Fliq to pass some stuff. But oh well,i managed to wake up on time AND,not feeling sleepy till now although i only got like 3 and a half hours of sleep? Geeez.

    I'm a Nanny for these 6 kids today. Not that young,not that old either. And one of them was a cousin from JB. Yes,she stayed here again. And the rest was bored at home so like usual for the whole back to back 4 days straight,they came over to movie marathon,play hide-and-seek,play catching,play crocodile-on-bed,use the internet,play games,screaming,shouting whatever,you name it,here,right in my house. It's kinda crazy and annoying with those screamings but it just put a smile on my face((: They couldn't stop laughing,just like a laughing machine,i swear XD But the craziest part was,i havta clean my house again for the second time,later. Urghh,damn irritating lah,everything's just in a mess. But nevermind,i can always tell them to do so ;)

    Ohmygod,it's results tomorrow. N levels dok! But,i swear i felt nothing,completely nothing about it at all! The people around is confident enough that i can pull them through but i don't. HAHAHA,what the hell. I know i can never make it. But whatever,i'm gonna serahkan pade Takdir lah hor ;) Pass or fail,i know my path for the future already. Damn excited about it XD && it's coming to the end of December (can't time get any faster,lol),2009 is just around the corner. New year,new life,new hopes,new beginning,new destiny,new school,new environment,new friends,new people and hopefully,not some new shits,yeah. Well,2008 isn't that bad either. Only the ending is a little bit sucky,but still manageable afterall :) Till the next post! And oh,my Mimz Bby is back home :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @17:53 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.