ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    I'm not even sure how in the world i can get FEVER out of a sudden. Bad cough,running nose,dry throat,body's aching and everywhere's in pain. Yes,PAIN. And that's really bad. I mean,i didn't get myself in the rain,overwork myself or stuffs like that. Headaches now and then,and that my head weighs 1000kg more then it is eversince last night :( It's pretty bad. I need to get more rest after this. And,yet to think when in the world i can get the p/s i love you book and if i can go to the zoo this coming saturday. One sad news for today,my Mimz bby is going to Thaithai later in the afternoon. Better text me before you go off and better makesure you miss me terribly when you're down there. If noooooooooooooooooooooooot... HAHAHA. I'm gonna miss you girl :(

    I'm bored,so i'm gonna type out 10 stuffs that i HAVE! BRILLIANT =DD

    01. I have long eyelashes and dark brown eyes and that people love it! :)
    02. I have 2pacs and abs and i love my body. But it's not sexy enough to me :(
    03. I have 2 CUTE & ADORABLE nephews and i love them ALOT - Riyan & Andy Adrian.
    04. I have a BIG families and cousins and they're my everything((:
    05. I have a terrace house over at Johor Baru,Impian Emas.
    06. I have awesome and kickass girlfriends,guyfriends as well as friends.
    07. I have long straight hair but i need BANGS lah,nabei.
    08. I have 2 skate shoe and 4 sneakers! BAGUS SEKALI :)
    09. I have a SEXY and skinny plus young looking mummmyyy (you wouldnt believe it)
    10. Lastly,for now,i have a CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH (ajer) on someone ;) HAHAHAHA. Go figure! =DDD

    And now,10 stuffs that i LOVE!

    01. I love anything that has got to do with dance,fashion,designing and modelling.
    02. I love taking pictures/camwhore - whatever you name it.
    03. I love looking at SKINNY GUYS cause they're the HOTEST people in mankind! ;)
    04. I love black,white,brown,yellow and red colours.
    05. Alex Turner is HOT and i love him fucking LOT :) Arctic Monkeys is AWESOME!
    06. I love disturbing/entertaining people around me when i'm hyper/bored/crazy.
    07. I love watching America's Next Top model as it is my inspiration to my passion.
    08. I love going to gigs and watch bands perform live as it's the best thing ever.
    09. I love dressing up of course. Kate girl-girl mah ;)
    10. I love going chilling by the beach and watch sunsets. The atmosphere is PERFECT :)

    10 stuffs that i HATE;

    01. I hate people who can't speak/type Proper English. I'll get irritated.
    02. I hate people telling LIES and badmouth about other people to get whatever they want.
    03. People who pretend/plastics.
    04. Suckers who is one hypocrite.
    05. Nabei kids who put blame into others when they're the one at fault.
    06. Who dosen't take responsibilities for themselves.
    07. Whom dosen't act of their own age.
    08. Who thinks they're the Best or Great compared to the others when THEY'RE NOT.
    09. Who acts and try to get themselves into the scene.
    10. Who thinks that they can do whatever they want in the world when they're RICH.

    10 things i love eating! (makan jer kau tau,tapi tak gemok-gemok)

    01. JB's goreng pisang & cempedak! <--- But i getto eat them ONCE a year ONLY! Baik ah geng.
    02. Fried Mars Bars <----Izzat still owe me one dok!
    03. Western food except for Pasta and Spaghetti (they taste fucking horrible)
    04. Snacks macam Doritos,cheezels,potato chips dan sewaktu dengannye.
    05. Chocolates are one of the way to comfort me when i'm sulking. I do sulk too sometimes,HAHA.
    06. Long John Silver is my most favourite fast food restaurants but they're getting stingier each time :( Bodoh nak mampos.
    07. Mac Spicyy and Zinger Burger. Aren't they similar?
    08. ICE CREAM & CANDIES
    09. Mum's cooking.
    10. Ayam masak merah & Asam pedas ikan pari,lol.

    10 random stuffs about myself,lastly.

    01. When i eat bread,i tend to eat the one at the side first before anything else.
    02. I have passion on dancing and modelling. BAIK AH.
    03. My dream is to be a fashion designer/stewardess/model.
    04. I'm height is 1.68 but i wanna grow taller as i'm NOT tall enough lah.
    05. I ate sugar every single day eversince 2years ago and BIG chances are,i'm getting DIABETES and gonna die soooooooooon! Yes DIE,so be prepared. (tried to stop,its just a HABIT)
    06. I've never like hardcore genre but Timmy brainwashed me and i'm loving it now! :)
    07. Whenever i'm hyper,i'll moonwalk like an idiot in the middle of where ever i am.
    08. I don't tend to fall in love very easily,pretty hard for me unless you win my heart lah.
    09. I ALWAYS do surprises/sweetstuff for the guy i love so much. A way to show my creativity,of what i capable of and how sweet i am in person. Be appreciative next time please.
    10. I don't own a boyfriend right now. And i don't think i need one anyway. (not so soon)

    Another way to kill time and boredom. Almost 3 o'clock now and it's time for America's Next Top Model! Text me for anything. And if you don't have my number,ask la bodoh. Just kidding ;) Okay so,till then,ROOOOOOOOOOAARRR. I wanna go Zoo badly! :(
    Align Center

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @12:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.