ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    If i were a boy,even just for a day. I'd go drink with the guys and chase after girls. If i were a boy,I would then understand,how it feels to love a girl and wish he's a better man. I'd listen to her cause i know how it feels to lose someone you wanted cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed. If i were a boy,i'd switch off my phone. Tell everyone it's broken so they would think i'm sleeping at home. If i were a boy,i would put myself first and make rules as i go. IF i were just a boy :)

    Sometimes you don't ask what you want in life and sometimes you just wish your life is a whole lot better than what it is at the moment. And you just know that on top of all that,it's thankful enough you are still breathing and living life like a normal person. Look at the calendar now,it's already at the end of the year,it's already December. I couldn't ask for more,but to watch how time goes by. It's really fast,but we can do nothing about it. But,to wish that you'd have a long live and a better life in time to come although sometimes,it hurts to know what's really taking place. But no one can really figure how i feels like all this while,not even one soul. But i'm still standing on my feet strongly,till now. What i learn is all from my mistakes and my surroudings. How i wish everything could go on my way,but it's just about the life. Just hope and do something about it - maybe it'll somehow help.

    December.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 01, 2008 @16:46 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.