ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Read the ones below and try to see where you fit in prefectly. This is very interesting. Tag me and voice out your opinion on it if you need to :)

    GIRLS VS GROWN WOMEN

    Girls want to control the man in their life.
    Grown women know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.
    (I've never controlled a guy's life cause i know,guys HATE being controlled)

    Girls check you for not calling them.
    Grown women are too busy to realize you had not.
    (Put the worry feeling aside,sometimes,some people need some of their time alone too)

    Girls are afraid to be alone.
    Grown women reveal in it using it as a time for personal growth.
    (Being alone for a moment doesn't hurt. Use it for a time to reflect of something you need to)

    Girls ignore the good guys.
    Grown women ignore the bad guys.
    (I always go for GOOD guys. Bad guys are not my type. HAHAHA)

    Girls make you come home.
    Grown women make you want to come home.
    (It's the guy's right to decide for himself. I'll just be there to support him,be by his side and tell him what's the best thing to do. I'll never force him,no use)

    Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans.
    Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits.
    (Tell me about this,i'll always be the one planning for everything cause I LOVE IT!) ;)

    Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man.
    Grown women know that they are pretty and/or good enough for any man.
    (Every girls are pretty in their own ways. It's the matter of,you keep that in mind or not. I DO)

    Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e., don't want him hanging with his friends).
    Grown women realize that a lil' bit of space makes the "together time" even more special and goes to kick it with her own friends.
    (With that,every of the meeting i have with that guy,it'll be more special in any way. If not,it'll be plain boring cause you meet each other that often)

    Girls think a guy crying is weak.
    Grown women offer their shoulder and a tissue.
    (Guys who cried infront of me are BRAVE guys. It's not a weakness anyway)

    Girls want to be spoiled and "tell" their man so.
    Grown women "show" him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his manhood.
    (I couldn't say more,i agree much on this)

    Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it.
    Grown women know that that was just one man.
    (Every men are different in every way of their own. Not all men are jerks)

    Girls fall in love and chase aimlessly after the object of their affection,ignoring all signs.
    Grown women knows that sometimes the one you love,doesn't always love you back and move on,without bitterness.
    (Knowing someone for long doesn't mean you'll be with him. Admiring or loving someone doesn't mean they'll love you back. I agree with this,totally. Cause this is what i learnt)

    Although i'm just 16,i'd categorised myself under those "grown women" category cause,it suits me in a way or another. I'm NOT saying i'm good enough. Cause of whatever it says under the "girls",it just seems to childish to me i supposed. No offence,but this is from my point of view. Maybe for some people,nope. It's kinda true anyway. And,i'm glad,cause i don't act like one in those. Maybe i did,back then. Not anymore now cause break ups makes me learnt from my lesson and be a better person and more MATURE. And now that i'm SIXTEEN,i have to prove to people that i have an unchildish mind at least :) Maybe not that suitable enough to say i'm matured but,with that AT LEAST. Kay,gooood =D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 27, 2008 @18:52 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.