ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    WEEKEND,FINALLY =D


    One after another came forward and tell me about what's been happening to their relationship. Asked me for advices and stuffs. Yalah,like as if i'm really good at it. And like as if my past relationships has been good enough. From friends to dates to relationship and to even third party. For some,to even being a control freak AND obsessive compulsive. That's the things i've been hearing but what to do,it's their life. They lead their own way anyway. Can do nothing about it. Nevertheless,they're still my friends and still need me around to spare them a listening ears. 4 people at a time,it's kinda crazy to handle. To think that i'm even good at advising. Neh. BUT! I'm glad i was of help :)

    I received one surprising text from a person. Okay,wasn't THAT surprising cause i knew it will happen someday,but i didn't expect it to be so soon. Ah,about wanting to take it to the very next level. So,i was stuck between my choice and about fulfilling someone's hope. Not that i don't have a heart to spare for other's feelings but,no one can really understand what i'm thinking. So,my choice is gonna make me never-ending happy,that's confirmed. But,to think about how they feel,it's another issue. But i don't see any point IF i were to choose to enlighten them but in the end,i'm the one who suffers.

    Actually,there's no need for me to think that much cause,i've make up my mind sometime ago even when i myself still can't find the reason why i chose that way. EVEN if people gonna say i'm weird OR if there's gonna be one long queue waiting. No matter how hard you'll try,no matter what you gonna do. It won't change my mind,definitely. Be it in any or every way. Stop wasting your time cause i'm not interested at all. Even if you wanna show more of your concern to me. Better not cause it'll turn into irritation to me instead of care and concern. And i hate that. So,stop wasting your time again as it's not gonna happen AND please,never put my name inside your whatever list that you have in mind. Cancel my name if it's in the list right now,thanks. Need no one else so,NEXT! =D


    Besides the above mentioned problems (yalah problems siol),i have another issue about eating. This week,i realised that i lost weight again (!!) and my hands looks kinda thin. Thin enough to be called as an anorexia's hand. I realised that i've not been having proper meals,much for a plate of rice OR even noodles. No,not even slices of breads. JUST biscuits,day and night. I don't even know why. I didn't have much appetite,like usual. Then at the end of the week,i came to realise (again) that I only ate rice or have my proper meals once or twice a week. And that's SO NOT GOOD. Eating disorders? I hope not. Havta really do something about it already. Not healthy Dilla,not healthy at all! And,i'm such a slow eater now compared to then cause i took 30 minutes just to finish a cup noodle. This is SO NOT GOOD AND NOT HEALTHY! But,i didn't want it this way either anyway. Tsk.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, March 06, 2009 @15:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.