ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I only have a picture of the inter-uniform group drill competition.

    I still havta ask more of the last saturday's picture from Kaisha. I managed to get only these 2 for now. (my no longer thick-hair) :D

    Some people came forward and told me they didn't managed to see how exactly my cat looks like. So,hopefully this helps.


    Last but not least,i'm not intimidated by any of you guys who wanna bring down my self-esteem. Don't bother doing so,cause it won't do any help,trust me. So,stop wasting your damn time.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @18:52 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.