ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    After doing some research and thoughts,i came to a decision whereby i'm gonna change my hairstyle. It's gonna be a drastic change cause i'm gonna go short. But not literally short,probably,slightly shorter than the shoulder length. I've always wanted to have long-sexy hair,where i can curl them up. Unfortunately,ive did rebonding and stuffs,and that i can't do those loose curls or my hair will go crazy forever. And if that happens,i'll waste more of my money just for a good treatment to get the hair back normal. So now,i wanna have something new and fresh,so,i'll be cutting them very very soon((: HAHAHA. I'm not sure when's the exact day it would be. So yeah,pray hard i'll get the exact kind of hairstyle i want or i'll cry throughout the whole entire month! =D

    Okay so,this is my exact current hairstyle and length,


    Combine all of the 3 pictures below,and you'll get the rough idea how i want my hair to be.

    From my new inspiration,none other than the HOT Victoria Beckham! She's hot lah,oh tell me about it. My cat,she's been sleeping all day long! But,it's better that she's asleep rather than she's awake. Or she'll turn the house upside down. Jumping here and there and trying so hard to get out of the house. That horny girl,can't stand but to just look at the male cats outside of the window. Don't worry Baby (her name,hahaha),you'll get your sterilization injection on next wednesday and you'll be horny no more! And,that'll be better than everything else! Bahahaha :)

    Hasta La Vista!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @17:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.