ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    It's not even friday the 13th today,and an unlucky thing befall me in the late afternoon. My phone died when my cousin was bluetooth-ing some songs to her phone. She then thought my phone hanged,so she tried to off and then switch it on again. But,nothing appeared on the screen,it was all blank. But,the funny part is,i can receive messages and calls with an empty screen. WEIRD. So,like Zamy's phone the other time,i've lost most of my updated contacts :( Not only that,i lost the songs and clips i have in it too - DOUBLE the sadness :( :( Oh man,that is like the most troublesome thing ever in life lah. Then,havta recover all of it again. Haiyoh,leceh nyeeeeeeeeeeeer.

    TAKE NOTE! TAKE NOTE! TAKE NOTE! TAKE NOTE!

    So,i can't really remember some of your numbers except for FATWAN'S! Bahahaha. His was the easiest lah. So,to you guys who have my number,DO TEXT ME PLEASE while i get my phone fixed. Or prolly,change it to a new one. Yeah,new phone finally. Whoever,be it my classmates, former classmates, outside friends, cousins, or whatever. Sorry for the inconvenience yeah.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, February 22, 2009 @20:36 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.