ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Everyday is pretty much interesting to me and i'm liking it very much. Days filled up with different kind of people,different behaviour and different things. It's definitely a pleasure working at a fabulous place though it's very tiring. No,im not whining. And we're all wondering,how will the Rebahas week will be. Of course it'll be damn busy. But we'll definitely have fun in between. HAHA. Preparation starts tomorrow,and i'm on late shift. Plus,i'm getting my cheque tomorrow! How can i not be anymore excited? :D

    And now,i'm missing them all. Theres just so many people i havta meet and catch-up with. Reg will always be the person i havta go out with when i'm free,she's not an option anymore :D Yesterday was the final day i'm staying alone. And now,family's on their way back to JB. They'll reach home around approx 10pm. Yeah,nothing exciting loh. As for me,my stomach's been good today. I'm only coughing but oh well,it's pretty normal. I've did myself proud by doing all of the chores at home today,i felt good. House so clean,woooooooh. Today,im thinking what i should do for a first surprise. I see how lah eh. Abang Aufa,you'll get your part too! ;D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 28, 2009 @18:21 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.