ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Work has always been fun although i suck sometimes. And yeah,it pressures me mentally as i'm actually trying my very best to makesure everything goes on perfectly tho' i've only worked there for 2weeks. But,i don't wanna make that as a reason why i can't be like them others. Oh well,i know i can somehow make it happen,i just need to focus. It wasn't that hard afterall. And even when the customer mock at you after knowing that they're in the wrong,i still havta look good. Haiyah. But i'm pretty much in love with the coming working weeks. Know why,caz there won't be anymore " CAN I HAVE A NEW PIECE FOR THIS SHIRT,PLEASE " HAHA,Fuck no.

    Anyway on another different note,i had a friend who eventually came down all the way to surprise me and that to company me when he knew that i'm actually having my dinner alone at Mac'Deee. It was really nice and yeah,it really made my day. THANK YOU KELEDEK :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 21, 2009 @16:07 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.