ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    It was one of the toughest moment in my life. To have me go thru it all was hard, but how can i gain without any pain, right? I was so occupied by different kinds of things - schools, assignments, analysis, projects, proposal and all those rubbish. I kept rushing and chasing for time, managed alot of things at once and have everyone's back when no one has mine. The pressure is on! To see what i went thru was a complete disaster, you wouldn't wanna know. But fact is, no matter how strong i am at all times, i still crumbled sometimes. Which, i did. And when that happens, all i need was you to be right beside me, holding me tight, shed me tears away and tell me everything's gonna be just fine. But, as much as i know you can't be there, i still bare in mind that you're always there for me, mentally. And you eventually did.

    It was one of the finest day, yesterday. It was superbly amazing to see you bald after forever. The exchange of never-ending stories has always been great. The tight hugs after so long was beautiful. I would love to have you the whole night, but that's impossible right. 4 hours of meeting one another is never enough, and im long for more. Caz you're the best guy i can ever get, share and have this all with. For you're one of the best things that has ever happened in my life, you really are.

    It was crazy to have those guys to chase after me, despite to the fact that they just don't understand i only want you and not anyone else. That's when i felt insecure, and i still do. But, you shouldn't havta feel that way too. Caz you know how i am as a person. I don't care if they're chasing/fighting for me - i still choose you. It was hard going thru all this but nothing can ever change my mind nor can anything change my love for you, b. I am never gonna leave you. I will stay true and always here waiting for you. Simply because i love you and not anyone else. That's my word.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, August 15, 2010 @02:42 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.