ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Finally after so long, we managed to get perfect picture of 4 - My girls :)


    I totally forgot that theres another one more thing i should have include in the previous post. It really slipped my mind, but nevertheless, happy 5th month birthday baby. May our relationship will be an awesomesauce one! :D And whats not, my boyfriend is already back in Sunny SG! :D

    And on the weekends itself, my dear cousin got married. Congrats cousin, may you have a blissful life upon your new life of being someone's husband.

    And there's still OCBC volunteer pictures & final exams.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 @15:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.