ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    aites . soo basically i juz hate my mood fer todae . it really sucks i tell u . n yerp . i really hate it!
    okay okay . i wanna do it fer myself . i use my own money . i collect it myself . i didnt ask fer any help . espeacially you . n well . i guess u juz dont understand me . n really wanted it badly . coz em doing it on my own accord n i didnt regret at all i tell u . n well . seems dat u really pissed me off . damn it . at least understand me larh . aiyoyo . wat sia . i didnt use ur money at all n not even a cent leyy . n u make me dis wae? wtf? u really pissed me off i swear!

    basket .

    $80 such a waste? its not i tell u . it really worth it . i mean it . but haizz . i juz cant understand dem . wtf? anyways,sae wateva u wanna . n fer all u tink i care!

    watcheva .

    n yerp,as i said em gonna get my hair donee n yes,itz all done . from a bastard curlyy hair to long straight-chopstick hair . ahaks . verrie satisfied . n well . dis is all i want from last tym . n well . no regrets horr .. ahaks . i lourvee it . hehe . but one thing . my face did change a lil' bit horr . ahaks . soo . .wanna see da changes? check dis out .



    so .. ermm .. basically dat is the reason y i never let my hair go . even inside home . ahaks . i hate dat hair . .n soo, i decided to rebondd it . n after rebondd it rite,i feel like letting my hair go is better den tieing it upp . haha .. funny seyy . n u noe wat? after rebondd it uh,den i realised my hair is soo long . den i was like alamak . ahks . n well . i trimm it lorr . hehe . n well .. i lurvee my neww hair . ahaks . so .. em gonna take gudd care of dis hair . n well . i dont like da fringe larh . soo irritating . hehe . ermm . . so . dats all fer now . takin caree ppl . . n yerp im still sick! bah!

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @16:55 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.