ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    aloohaa!!!
    ahks . em active todae . todae's mood was quite okay lorr .. yesterdae cryy long2 olready . quite relief . todae is juz a staying at home dae . da usual . hehe . n wells . to my dear taggers,u guys keep on asking me how do i look now . slight changes,yes . n well . juz now i a lil' bit shiok sendiri taking pics n will b upploading dem . soo . any comments? tagg me . ahks . enjoys! =)


    i really loves dis pic!!! i loook natural! ahks .. muackz ..


    my hair got color meh? it's brownn in color! ahks .


    i wish i'ma deejay but! my sis deserve better! hehe .


    n dat kinda shawl is actually my nyonya kebaya's selendang . ahks . stylo!


    my nose;tanx to my dad . ahks . well . i look like my sis's fren . Zeez' . are we sisters?

    ahks . n well . dats dat . huhu~ soo .. tommorrow i'll be going backk to jb around evening . so .. i'll be backk on sundae .. ahks .. no uppdates fer 2 daes i tink .. so .. if u miss me;tagg me horr! n peeps,takin carees! peace~

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 23, 2006 @16:14 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.