ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Danceworks' OVER!
    finally!!
    && we've won nutting BUT we enjoyed ourself! yes yes!!
    && JUYING SEC WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss //
    haha .
    they were SUPERB TO THE MAX!
    gah!
    && i'll update more tml .
    with the pictures i hope .
    haha .
    i cannot upload my pics .
    cannot put inside my com .
    baskett .
    i donnoe y .
    tml shud b okeyy . OK?
    && we DE'BLAZE look stunning i swear!
    haha .
    && thanks to Prakash my superman fer da very last minute .
    he helps me bout my Hoodey thingy .
    hahah!
    u rock Prakash . MAKANSUTRA!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~
    //
    A speacial gift was given by PrettyBoy juz now && i soo freaking loving it . && again,PrettyBoy,i want more of it! I LOVE IT <3 . really really really i love it i love it i love it! cannot tell larh kan . hah! && ILYSM PrettyBoy!!!!!!!! <3

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, February 25, 2007 @19:49 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.