ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    oh yeah . my dae suck . i hate it . totally hate it . i donnoe y . haha . yaya watevaa . && my PrettyBoy go slipp olready . yaya papaya . watevaa again . && make it short . i went to SpeakEasy!!!!! && da wonderful thing is i getto tsnap a pic with ....... Hafiz,Krazie Starr!!!! haha . i loveee it . summore getto talk to him . gah! so basically i see no one taking pic with him . sooo,i go lorr . haha . cool rite . summore take pic with Abg . Imran . haha . saje2 je . padahal da kenal . && Krazzie Starr BOTAK . but,he's still COOL . i likee . dendenden wanna take pic with Shino but he dissapear olready lols . soo,check outt da pic . && byebye Sayonara . im boredd . fcuk .


    look at his face . cutee rite? haha . purposely do dat . =))



    My Big Bro . he's awesome!


    while waiting fer it to start . =)


    only da 3 of us going dere together . watevaa .


    i guess u only noe how to slip & slip & slip . && u didnt tell me ur sickk n dont blame me of doing it ok . =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, January 22, 2007 @15:26 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.