ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Stupid,Siao Ting Tong .

    Ferst of all,my com sucks! all of my files,stuff,pics,songs,musics,documents all gone juz lyke dat! *snap* . haizz . donnoe larh wat happen . all bcoz ofm da breakdown thingy . baskett . && yeahhhh,watevaaa .

    Tml's is my 3rd Month Anniversary with PrettyBoy . hahah . juz now send me backk home && we carry each other's bag . gah! cute ritee . but i dotn have da pics . we didnt snap it either . hahah . && tml i got dancewerk prac . goshh . soon sia da competiton . haiyah . im gone . okok . im sickk . m having a running nose,cough n blablabla . hahahah .

    I'll uppdate again once i have da mood den! im dead .

    *Check out MySpace*

    PrettyBoy is CUTE . ;)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, January 29, 2007 @15:01 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.