ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    shibishhhh ....................

    Speakeasy todae .

    && i suppose now im getting myself ready to go NUH with PrettyBoy .

    && after dat we go eat out den go Speakeasy .

    but den .

    things came upp .

    && i gotto cancel bout meeting PrettyBoy upp .

    && PrettyBoy im sorrie .

    BUT!

    tml PrettyBoy sending me early in da morning .

    he & his GAY PARTNER;Prakash .

    hahahaha .

    sukeeer dorg .

    && PrettyBoy's my pillar of strength!

    im happie he's sending me larh kan .

    ok diam!

    && tml my dudes,all da rugby ppl cum down .

    to support us,De'Blaze ,

    && my bitches too!

    OMG bestt nyer .

    haha .

    soo,todae i go Speakeasy den go eat den go home .

    go home,todae SAT kan?

    ader drama malam .

    TV3 .. den //

    slip . && tml is DANCEWROK! hahah .

    && im now stress over finding white colour hoodey .

    Adee mane kau?

    haha . i try to find one fer me & fer Zanna larh kan .

    =)

    wait .

    PrettyBoy kol larh .

    :)

    ok done!

    ok bye!




    tml Damcework & im scared larh kan .

    && play hide and seek nak?

    maner tau . dpt lari tkya dance seram sia .

    =)))

    tml 7 o'clock sharp at Esplanade Underground .

    last practice && PrettyBoy sending me dere!

    P/S: To Ahmad;yeah i've olready knew about ur bad news . though u might think i DILLA tk kisah but u actually make me cry olready larh kan . u noe,how i feels knowing bout dat thingy . OMG,i dont believe dis . ok yaya,u better take care of urself hor . ok,im stuck . i donnoe wat else to sae . sooo,Ahmad,take care,good care of urself . i'll pray fer u ok? =)))

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, February 24, 2007 @14:16 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.