ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Dis is all the pics dat i've promised! heh! thanks kakak . fer uploading it .
    && enjoys! :)


    i do SILLY stuff with my SupaDupa Starr tau! heh!


    dis picture is dark . me & Krazie Starr! woohoooo =)))

    i look FAT! we're TWINS fer sure :)


    see dat curl? haha . Look at my nose;
    i wish i was a GANGSTER .

    Miss White Hoodey .

    I LOVE HIM! :)

    OMG! i saw a CUTE guy! :)

    Speakeasyy?


    DANCE anyone?

    Gettin ready b4 Dancewerk .

    Nice not me? no rite? haha . but i still like sum of the pics . like the ones;I LOVE HIM,OMG! i saw a CUTE guy . haha . nice nice . elehh DILLA . okkk . todae nutting muchh to sae . but still,at last i getto upload pics at MYSPACE . && todae need to study SupaDupa hard fer Physics,Chem & History . && im mad to da core dat i actually cum backk home at arnd 3 bcoz i was studying at sch but still,my sis n my mum wanna scold me like hell . baskett i study mah . baskett!

    && todaes the last dae of the month & dat means its OUR 4 months together!

    Happie 4 months PrettyBoy!
    but still,itz just like our normal2 daes . u didnt talk to me wen sending me backk home
    :)

    IM BORED!
    && Ahmad! i went to Long John tau! see da pics yang yellow2 color tu . heh!

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @16:00 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.