ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    i dont feel good .

    oh yeah . i bet ppl could be asking,y uh todae Dilla like dis . keep quiet only . never talk . never smile . never joke around . never blablabla . oh yeahh . coz im not in da mood to do so . =)

    && soo sorie PrettyBoy . i didnt let u send me backk home . coz i juz wanna be all alone . same applies to ifah,zanna,mas & fliq . && i didnt tell u all wat happen so & so . && ya lah . im sorrie lorr . coz i feel itz nutting fer ppl to noe . better to keep it to myself . rite? soo basically i went backk home ALONE . && in class also alone . after recess go backk class also alone . && so and so all alone . cool uh .

    soo,im not in da mood to blogg also . && im not in da mood to talk to anyone also . && good gerl of me,todaes da ferst dae i cum backk home fastt . Good Gerl Dilla . =)

    PrettyBoy asked me out on Sundae . dis Sundae but i donnoe if i can or not . ya larh u noe la my mum how . wanna go out also difficult . gah! anywaes i dont mind bout it . hehe . okies . tml deres Speakeasy! haha . must go must go! gahhh! fer soooo damn long sia . i miss my BS family .

    wee~ . && my parents plan to go to JB dis weekend . soo,my sis told my parents dat we wanna go Speakeasy n they let us gooo!!!!! haha . so if dats da case,,we didnt go jb lorr . haha . no probby! && my sis wanna go Temasek Poly tml den after dat go Glass Hall . so i planned,tml wanna go out with PrettyBoy den go mit my sis upp at Glass Hall . ok watt . but wait fer him call me lorr . i c ferst la . longgg tym never go outt with him! no promises! booo~

    till den,im boredd . mummys at IMM & my sis go Ngee Ann Poly open house . && im with my lil sis at homee! bah!

    soo,i basically i feel dat im betrayed or sumthing . my frens also like; ok no comment . && it all started wen neww fren came . not neww but shes closed already . && itz like she has replace my place . n im sadd bout it . all her here n dere . not me . camwhore,going out all never ask me tag along . && dis not da ferst tym . && i tink my twins actually starting to ignore me coz ever jokes dat i try'na crack,to them is all not funny anymore n all da stupidd ones is all at my side . soo, let it be . i dont mind being alone . && im not being childish n start being like dis coz i noe dis is not da ferst tym i was treated like dis . && i dont dare saying da names coz dont need to noe larh ehk .

    Ones again,i dont mind being ALONE!
    =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    Lets cheer upp DILLA!

    ones again,i dun feel like talking to ppl . im sorrie .

    "" was Posted On: Friday, January 19, 2007 @13:24 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.