ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "sickness oh sickness!"
    DILLA;

    i just came backk from my NPCC training . wells,i took half dae off coz half way thorough,i vomitted and yeah,i've vommitted aLOT of times todae . arnd 6 times? i think . && what i've vomitted is not lilttle but damn LOT i tell you . && im having a stomach pain now . gastric or sumthing i donnoe? && aku da jangkit adik akuu larhh sey!

    my younger sister too is having this kind of sickness for 2 daes olready . yesterdae & todae was her MC dae . && hell yes,i cant walk muchh . i cant talk muchh . i cant speak muchh & i really dont feel like eating . && im soo thirsty and i cant drink muchh as i'll vomit it again . so yes,FYI,i've just vomitted not too longg ago wen i just came out of 945 .

    i miss PrettyBoy aLOT . soo muchh & yerpp,we ended our conversation yesterdae with marah2 gitu & he didnt kol me backk and yes,he didnt attend school todae . as his leg is injured but weird,he is still out now wen i wanted to tell him about my condition . soo,call me backk soon PrettyBoy . im not well . i miss you aLOT .
    Forgive me will you?

    my stomach pain started again nad yerpp,i wanna take a rest . i wanna sleep . && if im not well tml,i'll take MC and oh no! im gonna miss PrettyBoy again! ): ph yes,im having STOMACH FLU and dats terrible enuff for me!

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @17:11 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.