ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "the tittle of love"
    DILLA;

    im feeling muchh better than yesterdae but im still sick . i've got soo many things to tell but then i donnoe which one to start with,first . shall we start off with my dae? and followed by my condition now and then about me & PrettyBoy? ok go (:

    mummy asked me whether im able to attend school and yes,i told her im fine,im okeyy . soo yerpp,i didnt have any fever in the morning and yeahh,im off to school early as i wanted to take bus to school,i didnt have the full energy to walk . not even a mile . soo,i thought of not participating in the class photo taking session as i noe PrettyBoy didnt cum to school and attend them but hence,Mr Chia force me to and i got no choice . && i find them cool (:

    my after school days,i actually planned to watch that melo-drama thingy but then,i've planned with David to go over to _____ crib's . cause i've been missing ______ for sometimes . i didnt talk,speak nor meet ____ for 2 daes and its killing me . at the very end,David stood upp,i donnoe where he went to and i've got to go alone and its raining heavily,so heavy . && pity me,although i used the umbrella,im still wet . oh like finally i getto meet ______ . i really really really _______ . so yes,_____ lend me one of his long-sleeve as he noe im soo damn cold & its a nice long-sleeve to smell at coz i love his perfume muchh .

    i felt pity for him cause,the way he walk is really pitiful ehh . yeah,he injured his leg and its bad,really . but then,he still wanna _______ home . like finally,i get to feel _____ & _____ after 3 daes apart . && whats more,he actually turn backk after ____ me wen i thought he olreadyy left to Juey's place . && he apologises to me about the past daes . the fighting and all . && he told me he ____ me soo muchh,ok best! blablablablablabla ((:

    so now,im wearing ___ long-sleeve and im soo loving that perfume smell . oh yes,daddy's gonna bring me over to the doctors,tonight and i hope im gonna get well soon cause i cant stand the pain . those vomit and stomach cramps . ouhh hoho! (:
    i'll continue uppdating after saturdae . coz im gonna be busy for tomorrow and the following daes =)

    so,leave a msg!

    Food Poisoning & Stomach Cramps,hows dat?
    ouhh,PrettyBoy is soo pitiful,he got eye-bags and some dark circles arnd his eyes,not enuff sleep i tink . but then,i donnoe wat im talking about todae . coz,all need is a rest . i didnt get enuff rest larhh . haiyahhh!

    For any enquiries about my fill-inn-the-blanks entry,please ask me urself,Thank You (:

    there goes my borringg uppdate! (:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 17, 2007 @17:51 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.