ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "i woke up to the smell of your perfume"
    DILLA;

    kiter cakap,awak dengar okeyy?

    first of all,do try sumthing fun and neww in my bloggy . u just need to scroll down till u was one kindaa paper and just click onto it and do the surveyy . basically,it all just about wheather u noe me dat well ro not && how far u noe me . soo yes,do try them . && do me a favour ya . after doing the survey,dere's a form for u to fill in ur name & stuff . && u will then told to write ur first and last name,just do me a favour by writting down ur NICK NAME at that particular box so dat i will noe who u are exactly && for PrettyBoy,just write PrettyBoy okeyy? heh (:
    try them,fun tau! (:

    for the whole entire dae,im having one stupidd farking irritating dammit menstration cramp . i really cannot tahan && yerpp,its really damn farking irritating . oh yess,i had my Mathematics Paper 2 just now && i remember not doing 3 question dat those questions actually carries so muchh marks . dammit . coz half way through,i really cant bear with the pain of my cramp && it really disturbs me doing maths so i feel like resting and it ended upp sleeping for an hour . which my paper was 2 hours longg . wen i wake upp,im onlyy left with arnd 15 mins to complete them sooo,i just do anything dat i noe and yes,i regret having menstration now .

    Mr Chia called me and yerpp,he gave me a FREE nagg . yes Mr Chia,i noe if i continue on like this,i will just simply retained and yerpp i need to change and pay moree attention in class,at ur Physics class especially! hoho . && i told myself,im in the wrong i noe,i cant continue on like this . mummy's gonna kill me && im willing to change just to get promoted to Sec 4 Academic and make my mum & Mr Derick Chia happy! ohh,i wishh . yes,notto forget,like PrettyBoy told me strive hard and get promoted && fufill ur wish . i havee a gooood and greaattt wish . wanna noe them,ask me urself . u'll find them interesting i swear! only PrettyBoy noes me well .

    Mummy & Daddy,can we go catch Spiderman 3 tomorrow? (:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 10, 2007 @14:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.