ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "its better to stand in the rain than to be hurt by you"
    DILLA;

    i have my veryy LAST paper todae that is my listening comprehension . && yes,like finally everything's over right now and i feel kinda relief . pheww . oh im getting bored and bored each dae . i reached home early n yupp no one's at home . soo,was all alone and i need some company so i called PrettyBoy and he was so freaking busy and will call me backk later . i thought things could be muchh better than i expected but hence,its still the same . he's ready to go out olready wen he called me backk . i was like,okeyy yes go ahead,i can talk alone to myself =)

    i really hope that he could actually say sumthing better that could calm me down cause u noe y? wen he send me backk home,he didnt ask me a SINGLE question . NOT even one . && hell yes,i was so damn freaking pissed by him . cause after waited for PrettyBoy for sumtym,i thought things would turn out good,unlike last night . but,its still remains the farking same . oh i soo love it =) soo,while walking back home,i tried to talk to him but he dosent seems interested so yes,i give upp! i kept quiet all along and yerpp,i walked behind him,slowly . until i was left alone at the backk,he then stopped and waited for me . hoho! i stared at him but,useless,he dosent even look at me . dosent he feel appreciated that i actually waited for him although im deadly tired and hungry?

    soo,while waiting for PrettyBoy,i hang around with the rugby guys and yerpp,they are all funny . i wish i could laugh and smile evey single day . soo,one by one went home,left only me and some of them but i decided to sit all alone by myself . soo,i read Mas's malay novel to kill the boredness . && without me realising it,i actually fall asleep down at the table in the canteen,while waiting for PrettyBoy . cause i didnt have enough sleep last night . i still feel the tiredness in me for crying whole loud by myself last night . soo many things around me that makes me feel simply suck . i cant help it . backk again,PrettyBoy dosent even feel pity for me,waiting for him for soo longg till i fell asleep there . talk to me,at least . he did it,again .

    i thought with soo many things around me that make me felt this way,i could actually tell PrettyBoy what exactly i feel and i thought he could spare me his listening ear to hear what is actually in my mind but neverless,he didnt . he actually make this situation more worst,he didnt even wanna talk to me from yesterdae . he called me but nutting came out from his mouth like todae . i was deeply dissapointed . && now,he called me to tell me that he's going out olreadyy . coz i think,if i didnt call him upp earlier,he wouldnt call me now . && yes,he dosent wanna say anything . and wen i asked him y didnt he talk to me just now,the answer is freaking simple,simply becoz he dosent wanna talk to anyone . fine!

    andand he said; "i'll call u wen i cum backk home"

    and i told him; "whatever for u wanna call me wen u didnt even wanna talk to me?"

    PrettyBoy replied; "i will still call u ok . remember to eat and im gonna get going . love you ok bye!"

    && he put down the phone before i could say anything to him . i really feel like slapping his bloody face . how i wish im strong enuff to face all this again and again everytime . he told me he wouldnt do that again and its been repeated without saying . dosent he pity me? crying just for his stupiddness? dammit . && i dowanna talk muchh . i simply dowanna see his face tml! i swear . i couldnt bear with it,been crying for soo damn longg but he didnt even say a word to me,like now . i thought he's always dere for me? just listen to wat i feel really hard to u is it? . && im gonna be backk home tommorrow,ALONE . he wouldnt care about ,me,trust me =)

    just continue about ur own self,PrettyBoy . never think about me,dont u ever do that . && just clear upp the mess before u start talking backk to me . im not gonna pick upp that bloody phone if u were to call me,trust me . y must i always listen and understand you wen u didnt even care about me?


    LOVE SHIT .


    Happie 1st MONTH Anniversaryy FEE (:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, May 14, 2007 @12:46 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.