ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    If u hate me or what so ever,it's none of my concern .
    if u think u & your members never like me before,i REPEAT,i dont give a damn .
    if u hate me being with PrettyBoy,i dont gif even a single effing care .
    if u think u deserve to be in my place,dream on .
    i pay no attention to people who hates me,that's what i learn .
    if u dont like whatever i wrote for my entries every single day,just press the X on the top right hand corner and leave .
    if u dont like me being with Fahmy,i dont need you to curse me .
    cursing dosent do any good .
    but if u insist,be my guest .
    afterall,i know i didnt do anything wrong towards u people .
    if does hurt sometimes but i wont entertain such attention-seekers like you people who've been mean toward me .
    get things right (:

    Your calls?

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 @15:54 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.