ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    He fills my 9568236.26485215KB in my heart .
    I miss him a lot and i really do .

    and now,i have problems editing my lovelyy pics,dammit .

    Happy 8 Motnhs 1 Day Anniversaryy,PrettyBoy .
    ((:

    How time flies,its already July now . 4 Months to go and be mine forever can?

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, July 01, 2007 @14:27 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.