ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    im loving this picture,nice kan?


    McDonald's Bukit Batok later at 7:30 pm for some NPCC camps meeting .
    will smile when i start off my day
    and
    will cry to end my day .

    i don't know why but i just can't believe that,
    he went out faster than i expected .
    a week of not hearing his voice is suffering me .
    && kakak's know's the best why i cried at night .

    i will not give up and will be waiting for your calls soon,pretty soon .
    i've not taken my shower yet and will be taking later,afterwards .
    ouh yes,Mc Flurry's later okeyy?


    can i meet u upp later? please? but i don't think its possible as your out to somewhere we people dosen't know .
    andand this dry cough is damn irritating (:

    You dosen't care about me anymore,is it? call me upp soon,will you?


    "" was Posted On: Saturday, June 16, 2007 @18:05 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.