ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Layer 1: On The Outside

    Name: Nur Adilla Binte Ramli
    Birthdate: 08th October 1992
    Current Status: Single
    Eye Colour: Deep Dark Brown
    Hair Colour: Black + some natural brown

    Layer 2: On The Inside

    My Heriatge: Malay & Javanese
    My Fears: Injections,heights & lose someone i really love
    My Weaknesses: I'm too patience & kind-hearted when it comes to 'love'
    My Perfect Pizza: Seafood Pizza as there's soo many seafood in there ^_^

    Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

    My First Thought Of Waking Up: Why didnt he msg after after reaching home last night?
    My Bedtime: Ohhhh,him & what's for tomorrow fellas?
    My Most Missed Memories: About my previous jagi & i wanna be loved like previously .

    Layer 4: My Pick

    Pepsi or Coke: Same jek . okaaylah,i'll go for coke
    McDonald's or Burger King: LJS,please? Mc'D kot? coz i'll alwasy eat Rendang Burger at BK
    Single or Group Dates: Single,more romantic! haha,but,shud try for group date too ^_^
    Adidas or Nike: Adidas Adidas Adidas! i never like Nike,lol!
    Vanilla or Chocolate: Chocolate,it's obvious!
    Cuppucino or Coffee: Mocha . coz i never drink both . they taste bad you see .

    Layer 5: Do You?

    Smoke: Kalau da gatal sangat and da tkder keje laaa . hoho!
    Take a Shower: Ehh,mampos! question stoppit saak .
    Have a Crush: Ermmmmm .......... recently,yes . but,don't talk about love to me .
    Go To School: I skipped school twice a year,only .
    Believe in Myself: Ooh,sudah semestinyer! tapi kalau part cinte tu,kirim slm jelah ehh .
    Think You're a Health Freak: Guess sooo . well im not sure actually .

    Layer 6: In The Past

    Drink Alcohol: No! and i never will .
    Gone to Mall: Soalan,last warning sey!
    Dyed Hair: Yes,and get caught by Mdm Salbiah at the very 3rd day of school . kecoh .

    Layer 7: Have You Ever?

    Played a Stripping Game: No,i didnt wanna let people see my sexy body shaped .
    Change Who You Were To Fit In: Aku tk paham sangat uh soalan nie,skipp boleh tk?

    Layer 8: Are You Hoping To

    Get Married: YES of course! cause i cant wait to go for my Honeymoon at Paris . haha,but at the age of 30 should be .

    Layer 9: In A Partner

    Best Eye Colour: Natural eye color . but,like my dad's will do . haha! mane nak cari? mampos!
    Best Hair Colour: Anything that suits him well .but not blonde,please!
    Long or Short Hair: Guys look better in short hairs . but,spiky and nice hair laaa ehh .

    Layer 10: What Were You Doing?

    A Min Ago: Updating my blog and listen to some musics
    An Hour Ago: Was calling my Eccentric D and discuss about our big fucking problem
    A Month Ago: Fasting & schooling . its fasting month though .
    A Year Ago: In love with my late PrettyBoy? haha,cerite lame sia .

    Layer 11: Finish The Sentence

    I Love: Ooouhh,him . Family,girlfriends,boyfriends,myself & Eccentric D!
    I Hide: The feelings that have grown towards you
    I Miss: YOU! ouhh,him .
    I Need: I need him to msg me and tell me how his fever has been and i need you by my side,love .




    what's great about Hari Raya so far? it's a great and an exciting thing to see the guys going out for raya wearing samping at either their waist or around their shoulder . ouh,itu sungguh chomel! mcm exciting gitu kan? hehe . andand what's great for the girls soo far? they look totally sexy in kebaya (tu pon kalau body lawa laa) and with their heels along . well,i've not yet start raya-ing with my friends . kalau daa,kecoh ehh . esok laa tu jawapnyer =)

    labels: there's no use now. Eccentric's biggest secret is out . wtf?

    "" was Posted On: Monday, October 22, 2007 @13:03 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.