ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    overdue picture on Cikgu Ramna's Wedding =)

    it's been 3 days since i became an owl . staying out late,late night calls,myspacing,msn,watch tv at late night and so forth . its a great thing to do sometimes,i guess . today was the sleepiest day in my life . but,i managed to get myself awake in time for school and not to fall asleep in class . well,i did . and okey,its not my fault alright . my English teacher is like one asshole . i really cant understand him cause u know why? exams is just tomorrow and he still got the guts to use our two period which last for 1 hr and 10 mins just to tell his stories . he's the Discipline Master in Hillgrove Sec,mind you . i expect him to give us some worksheets or something to do as a revision,instead,he used all of our time telling grandmother stories and that really irritates me . well,i just read my malay novel instead of listening to his damn stories . i felt tired of reading after that and i had a short nap 15 mins before recess time .

    but im glad,i only yawned and yawned,again and again for my Chemistry lesson . it's a boring one,i know . but,not matter what,i still have to stay awake and get my books out and do revision . and i really have to get that thing in mind,exams is just tomorrow! -___- i've already started my revision on History,POA and malay . well,the rest,still gotto wait . haha . today is Children's Day and there's only 29 people attend school instead of 40 . 11 was absent and i guess they thought it was Children's Day and its a holiday for them . silly . oh yeah,we got jelly and some sweets from Mr Chia,our form teacher . i get twice for the jelly as it was an advanced birthday gift from my teacher . and yeah,we get a notepad each to jot down things that we're suppose to bring on the next day as our class is full of people who forget things easily,including me =)

    an incident happened early in the morning . i was on my way to school . i was listening to musics when i was walking in an open car park . i didnt hear any engine sounds,a car's light nor did i saw people going inside the car . i was walking behind a red typical car when that car wanted to reverse . i was shocked like ity&54%%^^^ . fortunately,i managed to avoid that car from knocking me down and fortunately,im not injured,nor did i fall down . i then stared the driver,and indian driver . he acted as if nothing actually happens and still got the guts to smile at me and just drove off . and that's simply what the hell . seriously,if i didn't managed to get myself away from that car,i guess i won't be taking my exams tomorrow and i won't be here,blogging . what a driver -_______-

    next . and this is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen . i bet u don't wanna hear them . i was then on my way back from school to Gombak . at Gombak MRT,there's an temporary toilet . ladies and gents . while i was walking,listening to musics,i saw this cute little boy wanna go to the toilet . he was scared to go in as the toilet was some kind of dark . but his mum just told him to go in as she will wait for her son outside . while i was looking at that cute boy going in the toilet,to my surprise,i saw this fat man,flashing his di^&&% outside the cubicle . he has not wear his jeans nor his blue undergarments . i was like wtf? he even scratch his di&&%^^ . i then quickly walk away from that particular place . and i continue walking with my hands closing my eyes . i was sooooooo shocked like goddamit . i felt like crying to and i don't know why . maybe,its something i've never seen before and its soo gross . its like a trauma for me . till now,that incident is still in my mind and i don't know why . its like,okaay . i simply don't know how to describe what im feeling right now .

    how lovely time flies,goodbye September and its already October now . people are getting crazier and crazier each day . they can't simply stop disturbing me about my upcoming birthday . haha . okaay,its exactly next week . and the day before my birthday,its my elder sis' . and i really cant wait for the birthday outing with my sis and her lovely frens,this coming sunday . plus,my family and i is going to JB too,this friday and saturday! haha,i love the atmosphere there . what's more when Hari Raya is around the corner . again,im doing my IC (okay,theres' nothing to be proud of kan?) with my sisters and some sweet frens along and we're going to break-fast together outside as my birthday celebration on the next monday . i simply cant wait for the bigg and sweet surprise my Jagi Fahn . hehehe =)

    tomorrow's gonna be my 2nd paper . Malay paper 2 . so yeahh,the rest of the papers will continue until the next thursday,11 Oct . ohhhh myyyy . so yeah,have a nice day ahead sexy people! (:

    labels: i don't give a fcuk on u doing those things to ur new gf . so what? im leading a wonderful life now,without u .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2007 @14:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.