ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Geylang is niceeeee -___- although its very hot,stuffy and smoky,i can still feel the atmosphere there . Hari Raya is coming and hell yeah i've bought one baju kurung . its yellow in colour and daddy bought them for me last friday . and again,im gonna buy another set next week . purple kebaya laa okey?

    i went to Geylang again on the next day,saturday . but this time round,i went with my kick-ass frens . the funny thing was when Is cant decide which was the FIRST and the LAST cabin at the mrt platform and me and Ain have to search for him from Jurong till Gombak . ass . and thank good,we found him at last . stupid horse! haha,kidding (:

    thanks Liana for the fucking attitude . and now,i have to rush and get my malay It project done in a day's time . wth? and oh,whatever it is,thanks Aidil and Faiz for saving my life . and yeah,thank god i getto snap some pics at Geylang although its kinda blurr . all thanks to Lina for lending me her camera . saranghaeyo! (: (:

    labels: what if i say,i won't choose any of them? let me stay as what i am now,it would definitely be better (:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, September 24, 2007 @17:06 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.