ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Let there be love

    My previous relationship last for only 8 months . i thought he was the wonderful guy i've ever found in the whole wide world . not until the day he left me for a new girl . i was totally disappointed and from that point onwards,i started hating guys and think lowly of them . i don't trust them anymore as all they could do is juts to hurt me again and again . im sick of that . and,im totally sick of love . not until the day when i was woken up by the close friendship that has bond for some months . we started sharing problems together . we exchange stories together and you were the place for me to turn to when i feel down,the place for me to pour everything out from my mind . you are the only one who understand me well,seriously .

    The encouragement,the support,i appreciate them . what's more when i did cried in front of your eyes,expressing everything out of my head . you were the shoulder for me to cry on . you are the only guy who understands me very well although i've hurt your best friend by not giving him the chance to be with me . you actually supported with whatever decision i made . yes you,you are the candle in my life . without you around,i don't know what will happen next .

    08th October . it was a total shock of my life,when u told me u started liking me . i wasn't sure at that point of time cause all you're good at is joking . not until the time when u told me seriously . i was surprised and smile was on my face . cause i know,you're gonna be the one . and i wanna thank god for letting u came into my life,not as a close friend anymore but better than that after suitors walk away . we then acted out like love,started messaging each other every single day without failed,talk to each other on in a rough way like we used to,in fact,calling each other sometimes at night . man,that was the happiest thing in my life .

    Oh sekarang saye dah tahu,kalau awak tgh sakit mcm sekarang,kene laa ehh manje ngan awk? kene tanye; Zul okaay? Zul da makan obat? Zul pening kepale lagi? Zul da makan? ngade-ngade jgk mamat nie . manje,tk sangke jgk la ehh . one thing about u dat i totally agree with is that,i really have to understand ur attitude . if ur moody,i have to sit beside u and try to calm u down and cant ask u much whether u're ok or not . oh,nak kene jadi therapy awk la nie? and,i have to be there,everywhere for u . support u in ur rugby and soccer match . to be there,supporting u so that u could play better with me around as i gave u the energy to .

    And now,after knowing every single thing about u and after getting advised from Atie,i felt totally better and relieved cause i know how should i react know when i see you . not feeling awkward anymore . she told me not to let any other girl hurt u including myself cause u've been hurt and cheated for upteen times . she told me to take good care of u and she trust me and believe in me,as she knew i could make u happy like she did . yes,im not gonna be the one hurting you as the history will not be repeated . unlike her,got the guts to fall for ur own brother when she's actually the one u like . that's wth . && im not gonna be the one breaking ur heart . yes,she's the best as no one's better than her before this . and now that i have the chance,im gonna prove u right . im not bad,im not that ego,anymore .

    Ego will always be there but not towards u . cause i think u know,once i love someone,there's no one gonna replace my heart and that's true . i'll give and take and give in just to make everything right . and even,im willing to sacrifice anything for the sake of him (to the positive side please) . like today,i actually went to ur house just to know how ur feeling,with me having fever and weak without having any rest,yet . cause to me,ur the most important thing . i've yet to think of you than myself . Although u're out before i could reach ur house in time . but,im glad to know you're just fine . mistake will not be repeated . im not gonna leave u alone,without talking to u . and i will be there,when u need a helping hand and someone to talk to . yes,im gonna change everything starting from tomorrow onwards .

    Words are just words . that's what people normally says . but,my words are true as i don't talk any old how as i like . although i have my own description of my own dream guy,but i know it's a long way to go . ur in front of my eyes now . why cant we give each other a chance since we like each other now? and,with u around,i'll feel comfortable . && u make me smile everytime i see u . i will treat u nice cause u deserve them . im gonna be a good one as ur strict and good enough for me,trust . so,its good to be in love . but,what's true love? i wanna feel them . i'll let infatuation take place then && sexy,let there be love .

    labels: my head are over ur heels,but not totally . show me the love,sexy .

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 @17:44 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.